Advantages for you as blogger
Track your routes with our app and embed them on your blog with just few clicks- wherever you are
Differentiate yourself from other bloggers by offering your readers the added value of high-quality maps and detailed routes.
No time-consuming programming – the HTML code is ready for you to use
White-label embedding without links – your followers will find the required information directly on your blog
An example of how an embedded route would look on your blog
What you can do with an Outdooractive Pro+ subscription
- Plan and save unlimited routes as well as create your own lists
- Share your content by embedding it on your blog or add it to your social-media channels
- Keep everything with you you: save your maps, routes and GPX tracks offline for use with the app
- Print out your route descriptions and maps
- Access a variety of outdoor maps for hiking, cycling, MTB and winter sports, and find out about avalanche warnings and slope angles
- Travel knows no boundaries: Enjoy official maps from the Alpine Clubs and for Switzerland and France
- Choose from over one million existing items of content on our platform to embed or recommend the contents you create yourself to your followers
- Custom plug-in for WordPress and responsive design – content adjusts to suit any of your followers' devices
- No advertising for you on our platform or for followers of your website
Embed routes and places to visit in four simple steps
Step one: Sign up to outdooractive.com, take out a Pro+ subscription and complete your account by submitting your website.
Step two: Select the content you want from the routes you have already created and your lists.
Step three: Use the embed button to set your desired view and preview how the content will look once placed on your blog.
Step four: Embed the code so that the content then appears.
How it's done
This is what other bloggers have to say about their Pro+ subscription
"On my outdoor blog BergReif I write a lot about hiking and long-distance hiking. I have been using Outdooractive for some time to plan and document these routes. What I especially like about Pro+ is the fast and attractive integration of the tracks with all the information in my articles. In addition, there is no forwarding and all visitors can find the route information directly on the blog."