Content related to this offer
TermsA trip is possible if the following conditions are met:
- Trips can be organised from May to October
- Trips must be booked no later than 1 day before the desired time
- Normal physical fitness and the ability to swim are required of participants
- The minimum age for trip participants is 7 years. Consent from a guardian is required for those under age 18
- Seikkailuviikari has taken out insurance for the participants
- Language of service Finnish or English
ServicesTrips include the following services
- Welcome coffee served at restaurant Bar’kki
- Canoes/kayaks with equipment according to the customer’s wishes
- Canoeing guide for the whole trip
- Transportation to the river and back to the starting point
Public transportFrom the direction of Kouvola, the starting point can be reached by bus no. 3. Timetables are available here
Getting thereFrom the direction of Kotka, take ramp 80 from the motorway, continue north for 13 kilometres and turn left at the Matinkylä intersection. Continue on this road for a little over 5 kilometres and turn left at the intersection onto road 354. Continue along this road for about 3 kilometres the reach the yard of restaurant Bar’kki.
From the direction of Kouvola, drive south on main road 15 until you reach the Anjalankoski ABC station, where you turn left and, after 900 metres, turn right onto Keltakankaantie road. Continue on this road for 4.7 kilometres and turn right at the intersection onto road 354. Continue along this road for about 3 kilometres the reach the yard of restaurant Bar’kki.
ParkingThere is plenty of space for parking in the yard of restaurant Bar’kki.
- 1 Related content
- 1Related content